Don't hesitate! Call us at 416 546 7700, email us at cs@EssentialLife.ca or complete the online form below.
If you are scheduling your intial skin evaluation we will review all skin conditions that are of concern to you, discuss treatment options in detail and agree on a treatment plan that is best suited to your skin conditions and skin type.
We are also able to do a video consultation with you if you would like to explore that option prior to coming to our clinic. This option allows us to do a visual assessment of the skin condition of concern to you and discuss whether it is treatable. However, due to challenges with the quality of video images over the internet, a physical examination is the best way of assessing your skin condition and determining the best treatment options for your skin type and your skin condition. As such, we always recommend an in-person visit to our clinic.
Skin Concerns to Consider while booking your Initial Skin Evaluation:
Please review the items below prior to your appointment:
- Spend some time to make a list of all of the skin concerns you would like to discuss with us during your initial skin evaluation along with any any questions you might have.
- Please bring a list of all prescription medications you are taking, if any.
- A list of allergies you suffer from, if any.
- Please bring a list of food supplements and vitamins you are currently taking, if any.
- A list of skin care products you use daily or weekly
- A summary of all laser skin treatments you have had in the past and approximate dates of such treatments, if any.
- There are a number of information forms to complete during your first clinic visit to allow us to have the required information to properly do your skin evaluation. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the information forms. If you would like us to email you the forms in advance to save time during your consultation appointment please let us know.
- During your initial skin evaluation and discussion of your skin concerns we will likely need to cleanse your face and remove all makeup to allow us to do a thorough skin examination. If you will need to reapply your makeup after your skin evaluation please remember to bring your face products with you.
Your skin evaluation and discussions with the skin care specialist will last about one hour.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our clinic.